Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Starting to fall in love with Video + Final Cut Pro


Bits of my life and the people I love. from AmandaMichellePhoto on Vimeo.




Throughout the past year I have been continually blessed with such amazing opportunities and amazing friends.

Each clip holds a special meaning to me and not even the musical genius of Jonsi can give these moments any justice.

I spent this summer driving 6,000 miles back and forth from my home, San Francisco to Los Angeles, where I eventually got a job working in an amazing photo studio. Along the way I took as many people as I could in my car to spend as much time as I could because I think deep down I knew I'd be leaving what I have been calling home for the past four years.

From San Francisco, to Reno,NV., to Yucca Valley, to Borrego Springs, to Palm Springs, to Los Angeles, I've made some of the best memories ever. And I hope that through my visual medium it can help express how much I love my life, and the people in it.

No comments: