Monday, March 5, 2012

I can't even express




My surprise from everything that has happened in the past few weeks.
The way my life has been has been nothing short but exciting, and close to almost perfect.
I had a taste of what it was like to be published working in ad copy. I figured I have a true talent in PR, and working through different media ventures for product advertisement. I have gone to seven different art shows. Made amazing new contacts and some awesome friends.

I went into work Thursday morning, leaving my consistent 10-6 job. At 3pm that day I found myself working in Los Angeles for Opus Label's launch party. I felt that even though one door was suddenly slammed in my face, another opened instantly.

I've found myself contemplating my life goals. My half way mark through my contract with the studio has passed and I still wonder where the hell I'll be in the next few months. What does the world have in store for me? What photographs will be made? What places will I go and who will ultimately be in my life?

Questions. Pondering. Many things running wild in my mind. We'll just see.

No comments: